October 27 marked the Excellence Gala of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de la région de Coaticook. The Coaticook SADC was proud to represent the “environmentally responsible business” category.
The winners were Centre Jardin Dansereau and Défi Récup-Air.
The environmentally responsible business category highlighted companies that make environmental responsibility a priority, in particular by incorporating circular economy strategies into their processes and decisions in order to adapt to climate change and to limit its impacts on natural areas and the environment.
The Coaticook SADC also wishes to congratulate the evening’s other winners:
- Ambassador: Groupe SFGT
- Microbusiness: Monuments Bélanger
- Local services: Pharmacie Jean Coutu
- Innovation and development: Camping du Pont couvert
- Management – Processing – Production: Abattoir régional de Coaticook
- Outreach: Parc Découverte nature